Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Environment (experimental)

This is an experimental (happy accident) project.
The technique was from our department chair Scott Robertson.
He asked us to use a custom brush (any kind with interesting shapes) and messed around. Then zoom in and use your imagination to find interesting shapes and composition.
I made it too complicated so this was the only one that I think it's workable.


then I was trying to learn Sparth style ~ but I think I still need to improve my environment painting skills .__.


I haven't taken any environment classes yet >< ~ (except the perspective drawing one that I posted before).... so I will take some classes in concept design academy this summer and hope that I can improve my environment rendering skill TOT
Related Posts with Thumbnails