Friday, March 25, 2011

Evite

I have been working for Evite’s invitation design since Nov 2010 and I love it. I get all the freedom to do illustrations and graphic design on any theme they assigned. The art director usually approves my design right away or only asks for minor tweaks. So I have been experimenting different styles on different themes and he has no problem with it :P and I just got the second assignment contract to sign!

They are asking me to do more styles like hand-drawn illustrations rather than just doing typography with text… so I just played with it… )

Here are some of the designs I did: (all the images are linked to the evite.com invitation page)
thumb-prev-slider

thumb-prev-slider

thumb-prev-slider

thumb-prev-slider

thumb-prev-slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails